Solar Photovoltaic Generation Systems
- System Solutions
- Solar Photovoltaic Generation Systems
Kitashiba offers total solutions, encompassing design, installation, and maintenance.
Kitashiba offers all-in-one services for the system integration of solar photovoltaic (PV) systems tailored to customers’ needs. Our all-in-one services encompass planning, consultation for grid connection, application for permits and licenses, application for subsidies, ground leveling, on-site construction work, and commissioning.
Kitashiba contributes to the realization of an environmentally friendly society through the selection of optimal modules.
Kitashiba provides support for the planning, installation, operation, and maintenance of solar PV systems according to the environment of the installation site and customers’ requirements. Kitashiba offers total solutions that satisfy customers.
Kitashiba installs an array of solar batteries, drawing on its total engineering (analysis, design, and construction) capabilities.
- Solar battery modules
- Selection of solar battery modules that provide the lowest power generation cost
- Mounting structures
- Highly corrosion-resistant steel suitable for installation in coastal areas
- Inclination angle and row count that facilitates maintenance
- Structural optimization and cost reduction through wind analysis
- Facilities for the Itoi Solar Photovoltaic Power Station of Kanetsukyoshin in Showa Village
- Showa Village, Tone-gun, Gunma
- Power output
- Solar PV modules
4,704 270W modules (1,270kW)
Three power conditioners
(Two 500kW and one 250kW units)
High-voltage grid connection facilities