Power Receiving and Transforming Systems
- System Solutions
- Power Receiving and Transforming Systems
Kitashiba proposes highly versatile and reliable systems tailored to customers’ needs.
Kitashiba offers highly versatile and reliable power receiving and transforming systems consisting of a transformer, a monitoring and control panel incorporating high-reliability digital protective relays, and a compact monitoring and control cubicle. Kitashiba has a proven track record in the delivery of many transformers.
Kitashiba offers total solutions for power receiving and transforming systems tailored to suit the needs of customers, including technical support and maintenance services.
Drawing on its extensive technology and expertise, Kitashiba offers technical support, starting at the planning stage.
- Facility diagnosis
- Resolving technical issues (grid analysis, electromagnetic field analysis, thermal analysis, structural analysis, fluid analysis, etc.)
- Proposals for refurbishment
- Specification development
- Proposals for energy conservation
Manufacturing and procurement
Kitashiba offers optimal products to customers from a broad perspective.
- GIS, C-GIS, distribution breakers
- Power receiving and distribution panels (high and low voltage panels)
- Generators and emergency generators
- Monitoring, protection, and control systems
Kitashiba performs on-site work for the construction of facilities.
- Civil engineering and foundation work
- On-site management
- Commissioning test
Operation & maintenance (O&M)
Kitashiba offers O&M services, engaging with customers on a long-term basis.
- Regular inspection
- Maintenance service
- Remote maintenance
- Fukushima Renewable Energy Institute (FREA) of the National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST)
- Koriyama-shi, Fukushima
- 7500-kVA rapeseed oil-immersed transformer with on-load tap changer
Ultra-high-voltage monitoring & control panel
DC power panel